Transportation

A week or so ago we began transportation and then stopped to do some Valentine's Day activities, but we will be going back to transportation this coming week. Here are a few pics and freebies of things we did that I didn't get the opportunity to post. We began learning the transportation poem. The pieces come off and as we said the poem the students would come up and put their piece. You can get the pieces to the transportation song below or here at my tpt store





Transportation Song


 We made ambulances.


We played the Crash game. I actually made cars out of scrapbook paper, but this is another way to do it. The kids love playing this!




Enjoy and have a great Saturday!

3 comments

  1. Looks like a fun unit! I love your transportation poem - thanks for the freebie!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I just found your blog. I taught pre-k last year, but I finally graduated to kindergarten. I love your Wheels on the Train song! Dr. Jean also does a really nice song called "Alphabet Train". I don't know if you've heard it, but my kids really got into that last year. Each time you sing it, it goes faster and faster.

    Also, do you have any visually impaired kids in your class? Being blind myself, I could offer lots of wonderful tips.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.