Valentine Words

Whenever I introduce a new topic, which is usually every week or two I always introduce the topic by discussing the vocabulary words. I use boardmaker and create sheets like the one below and depending on the students they may cut out the pictures or I may cut out the pictures. Then, I show the students the picture and they have to repeat it and glue it on to the designated colored construction paper. We also talk about the picture and I try to ask questions about it. What is it used for? Where do you find it? etc. 

All of our words have not been added yet here.



We made our Valentine Bags yesterday. The students decorated a paper bag with hearts, letters, crayons, markers, and stickers. We made our parent gifts today, which I will post a picture of tomorrow.


On a different note, Ethan and I made some Valentine cards for the grandparents. Using his handprints we made them into a heart shaped. Inside we wrote a little Happy Valentine's Day message. You can link up with ABC and 123 to share your show and tell pictures and get some new ideas. Happy Tuesday! :)







1 comment

  1. I love how your introduce new vocabulary words! I am totally going to have my kiddos cut and glue the words as we discuss them next time! Thanks!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top