Currently

Make sure to stop by Farley's blog to do the March Currently!
 
 
Ethan was up bright and early this morning (5:15am) and when I first came out the news wasn't even on, but it is now.
This past week was a LONG week! My kids have bad cabin fever and we need the weather to warm up ASAP!
This coming week our report cards and progress reports are due and I have to begin brigance screeners, which is a long process. Not looking forward to those.
I am wanting Spring Break to come to get some things done around the house. We are hoping to get a new fence as we have dogs surrounding us and Ethan is not afraid of any dogs. One of the dogs is always jumping over the fence and not the most friendly dog. The spare bedroom is currently a work in progress. It is painted and the moulding is pulled up, but I need to get new carpet, door and closet door. Hopefully able to get done over Spring Break.
 
K was kind of hard for this, but I like Kid Rock. I love kisses from Ethan even though they are always open mouthed and somewhat slobbery (working on that). I hate kiwis. I am not a fan of the actual fruit. Flavored kiwi things are not that bad.
  


3 comments

  1. Yuck - cabin fever is no fun! You don't like kiwi? WHAT? :) Loved reading your currently, I am your newest follower, and I found you through Farley's linky!
    :)

    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the best freebies girl! :) Thank you! My kiddos have cabin fever as well, we seriously need to get outside. Have a good weekend!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to hop over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids had cabin fever too, and they did still get time outside-I think mercury might be in retrograde or something! :) I thought J was a hard one but you are pretty limited with K too. Love your blog!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top