Five for Friday


 
1. The afternoon class celebrated the 100th day of school on Tuesday. We made these fun crowns and I made some cookies for snack.
 
2. We continued to talk about transportation this week and played Crash! My kids LOVE this game!
 
 
 
3. The kids have been loving this sensory bin! They really like the signs, which is neat because they are starting to identify some of the signs themselves.


 

4. Next week we are starting to learn nursery rhymes and will be making a nursery rhyme book. We are going to do this activity at the end as a review of the nursery rhyme.


 
 
Freebie Fridays

5. Today felt like a SUPER long day and my kiddos were a little crazy, but fortunately Ethan is able to put a smile on my face and instantly brightens my day!
 
 
Have a great weekend!
5.

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun week! Love the freebie! Thanks! Your little guy is adorable!!

    Kimberly Ann

    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you play Crash? Looks like a cute game!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top