Five for Friday



Make sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching's Five for Friday!

This week was was a super busy week! I was suppose to be observed, but that has been postponed, I had conferences yesterday, have had to start assessing for IEP's which are next month and we started to talk about spring even though here in MI it is still very much winter! I introduced spring with some Eric Carle books.

Here are a few things we did.

1. We made some crabs to go with Eric Carle's a House for Hermit Crab. These are the am's

and this the pm's.  

2. We played Spin the Pinwheel. You can get this game on my tpt store for free!




3. We classifed pictures. All the ones that are spring related were glued to the flowers.



5. We started our grouchy ladybugs and will finish those up next week.

5. We began using pointers when reading emergent readers to help with reading left to right and top to bottom.  


6. Lastly (I know this is 6) my morning class loves the Easter sensory bin! Although, my classroom has been very dry and the grass is clinging to everything and anything. I went home with some on my pants the other day, but they enjoy it which is all that matters!


Freebie Fridays
 
I have two freebies for you (three including the pinwheel games above!)
 
 



Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Just found your blog and I LOVE it!!!! ECE is very close to my heart.

    I am your newest follower.

    Please stop by my place anytime :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top