Five for Friday




Here are 5 random things from this past week.
1. Spring Break started yesterday after school for me and the weather here in MI is finally starting to warm up a bit so Ethan and I went to the zoo today! Here's Ethan with the seals.
2. My document camera came in yesterday! I called the tech dept. to come in and install it. So excited!



3. I am having my first ever TPT sale! I put my top 5 items on sale for 20% off!


4. My assessments I brought home in hopes of writing up my IEP's. We'll see if I do that.


You can get the Butterfly Flip Book here


 Butterfly Noodle FlipBook
Freebie Fridays
 
Have a great Friday!

2 comments

  1. That butterfly book is adorable, and so is your little boy! Enjoy your break. Mine starts in a little over an hour, and I can't wait!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.