Five for Friday



I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!

This week definitely flew by! Report cards and IEP progress reports are done and ready to be handed out on Tuesday, which is a big relief! I also was able to get a little cleaning done in my room. My formal observation is Wednesday and I was able to get everything ready for that too. Anyways, five random things from this week.

1. One of our kindergarten teachers made this with her kinders and I thought it was super cute.

2. We began learning nursery rhymes and making an Interactive Nursery Rhyme book. Humpty Dumpty

Hickory Dickory Dock



3. Last week we made the Cat in the Hat.

4. My table and all the things under it...


are now all organized! Yay!


5. Yesterday was Matt's birthday and we went to a new place to eat at the MGM called Tap and then went to a Red Wing's game (they won! YAY!)! We went with another couple who we haven't had the opportunity to see in a long time so it was a lot of fun and it was nice to have a date night with Matt as those are so rare.



Have a great weekend!


2 comments

  1. Cute nursery rhyme book! I wish I could get organized! Never seems to be enough time!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.