Let's Get Acquainted



The Noun Game

The noun game is where you simply just name your favorite person, place, thing, and animal.

So here is my favorite person (I have two!)

My husband, Matt. He is the opposite of me and keeps my type A personality in check. He makes sure to add some spontaneity to my life and reminds me it's ok if everything's not perfect. Ethan is my wonderful little guy that keeps me on my toes! He is learning so much right now, which is fun to see!

Place
Paint Creek Trail in Rochester. I love running and biking there! I also love seeing people I know and other runners and bikers too (it's motivating!). I also love that following a run Ethan go play at the park. Last year he loved the swings, but this year he will be able to play on the playscape, which will be fun! All we need is for the weather to warm up!

             

Thing
My Mizuno Wave Runners

These are seriously the best running shoes I have ever owned! I love them!

Animal

I love polar bears! I have loved polar bears since I was little! I don't really even know why, but I do.


Make sure to link up with Mrs. Reed at Flying into First Grade!

4 comments

  1. Your running and biking trail is absolutely gorgeous! I have tried running, but I can't seem to love it!
    Robin
    The Bomb-Diggity Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trail seems so peaceful! I so badly want to go hiking in the near future! Is the weather as cold as it is in Ohio right now? We are expecting 5 inches of snow tonight! So sad!!

    Jessica
    Fluttering In First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is ADORABLE! Thanks for stopping by I {Heart} Recess!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I wish I was a runner. I started the couch to 5k program over a month ago and I'm still doing week 1. Your little boy is precious and so is your blog! I'm your newest follower.

    Kaci
    Teaching in Wonderland>

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top