Let's Get Acquainted

First off, Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a fun and relaxing day with friends and family!

 
This week is
Favorites Survey
 
Favorite Place to Shop
 
 and
 
I love Old Navy's deals and all of the basics they carry. Target I always end up leaving with way more than I intended!
 
Favorite TV Show
 
I LOVE New Girl! I look forward to Tuesdays because it provides some comic relief to the beginning of the work week. Following New Girl and my other favorite is
 
Favorite Sweet Treat
 
Cupcakes!  I love oreo flavored ones!
 
Favorite Food
Pizza and wings! I only like sweet wings though, not super hot ones.
 
Favorite Restaurant
 and
 
I love CJ Mahoney's wraps! So delicious!
 
What are your favorite things? Link up with Flying into First Grade! Happy Easter!


Photobucket

5 comments

  1. I love Target, but I forgot about Old Navy - love them too.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mindy Project only started here in England last week, but I can tell I'm already going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny-I put Target and Old Navy too!! Love those stores!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the wings. My hubby likes it hot, but I like it sweet.

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Target! And New Girl is definitely good for some comic relief! Great choices!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top