SomeBunny Loves Your Blog Linky


 
The object of the linky is to let someone know that you love their blog, feel free to blog about them, let them know, and then grab the button and LINK UP your post here so that everyone can go and find these amazing blogs!
I want to share Krista's Creative Chalkboard blog! I love her clip art! It is super cute! She always has her classroom  always decorated super cute with some great ideas for teaching.

Make sure to check out her blog, The Creative Chalkboard and her tpt store, Creative Clips!




Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Love her stuff! I didn't even know about her blog!? Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you just made my day! How sweet are you to give me this shout out!? Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has your blog been featured yet? I am in love with your stuff! I don't have many followers yet, but would love to link you up (if you haven't been already) Lola :) ragan808@gmail.com
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top