St. Patrick's Day Linky


It's hard to believe it already March and that St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner. I am pretty excited because next week is Detroit's Corktown St. Patty's Day parade! I have been a few times and it always a lot of fun and lots of crazy shenanigans going on! Anyways, here are some fun St. Patty's Day freebies.


You can get my March math freebies here

March Math Freebies Pre-K and Kindgeraten

You can also get my St. Patrick's Day Activities for $1.50 and the following items are included:
Pot of Gold Counting Mats p. 4-10
Positional Word Book p.11-18
Irish Flag p.19-20
Coin Mats (Match or count) p.21-30
Size Sort p. 31-34
Beginning Sounds p.35
Ordinal Position p. 36-37
Finish the AB, ABC, or ABB pattern p. 38-403
Play-doh and Q-tip Shamrock p. 41-43

St. Patrick's Day Pre-K and K Activities

Make sure to check out Mary's blog for some more freebies and fun St. Patrick's Day products. Have a great Sunday!

Sharing Kindergarten


1 comment

  1. Hi! I found you through the linky party! I'm a new follower and thanks for sharing!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.