Transportation cont'd and Blogs by State

We finished up transportation last week and I forgot to share these fun crafs we did. We practiced snipping paper and made a traffic light.
 
 
We also stamped out transportation patterns. With the morning class we just stamped each of the forms of transportation and I had the students repeat the word. They really enjoyed it.

 
Also, something fun to check out are the blogs by state over at
 

Fifth in the Middle

 
I'm a Michigan blogger and I must say I do love our state! I am anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up a bit, but I love being close to water whereever you go. Also, I just noticed in this picture she is missing the U.P.! I went to school up there and it is absolutely beautiful and shouldn't be forgotten about. Make sure to link up at Fifth in the Middle!


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. LOL! I did notice that Melonheadz didn't include the U.P. in her Michigan clipart, but I wasn't going to try to find something else :) I hope that you'll forgive my laziness on that!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top