Currently and some FREEBIES!


Make sure to link up at Oh Boy 4th Grade.

Listening to the news...not too exciting and it is making me depressed as I hear there are suppose to be snow flurries today :(
Loving- that I'm on Spring break and get to spend time with Ethan and catching up with some friends.
Thinking about how I need to get to the gym after eating lots of Reese eggs!
Wanting some more sleep. Since I've been on break Ethan has gotten up earlier than he does when I'm in work.
Needing to go through clothes, Ethan's toys, and just general cleaning that I have been putting off. I need to go through some files on the computer and clean out and update stuff.
Advice is to not stress over the small things, which I have a very hard time not doing. I have gotten A LOT better, but sometimes there are things you can't control and you have to let go of it so you can be happier.
 Now for some freebies. These are a hodge podge of things. The book I did with my morning class last week when we were talking about spring. The other two I will be using when I return next week.




3 comments

  1. Don't sweat the small stuff is so true--I need to remember that more often.

    I found you through Farley's Currently and am following now. What an adorable blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your currently Kate! :) I didn't put down the spring cleaning but I think I am in denial!!!! Cleaning has to be done here... Thank you but no thank you for the reminder :P

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Break to you - hope you're able to get things done and ALSO relax!! :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.