Environmental Print Class Book

Some of my co-workers attended an Environmental print conference and shared some of the ideas with me. Here is one of the things that I have tried. We made a We Love Breakfast book. Here is the cover. 


Each of the students brought in picture or the box cover of what they enjoy. I added their pictures and a simple sentence. My afternoon class traced the sentence. It was surprising to me how many of my little ones don't really know what cereal they eat or what they eat for breakfast. This was a great language activity.


After we finish letter Zz next week I will be going through the environmental print posters I made and we can talk about the items and add to the posters. I am curious to see what pictures my students know and don't know.


On a totally different note...our plants are growing! Whew! I was getting worried. All of them are growing except two, but I made sure to plant a couple more seeds in those and now they are sprouting too! My kiddos get to take the plants home tomorrow, which they are VERY excited about!


I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow! Yay for TGIF!


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top