Farm Animal Emergent Reader Freebie

First off, today is my last class for my second Master's (Early Childhood Education)! YAY! I cannot tell you how excited I am.
Anyways, the next two weeks we are going to be learning all about farm animals and here is one of the emergent readers I will be using this week. I tend to use lots of emergent readers when I have a sub in my room and this week I have to be out twice for full day IEPs :(
I hate being out of the room, but once these are done I will be a little closer to being done with the school year. Yay!
 
Now for the freebie. You can get it on my tpt here or

 
 
 
 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
Happy Monday!
Photobucket

3 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.