Five for Friday and Farm FREEBIE


This week we talked about dinosaurs and did some fun dinosaur activities.
1. We sorted dinosaurs by color.

2. We did a dinosaur dig. The students drew a dinosaur from the sand and then had to identify the letter and stamp it on their recording sheet.





3. We made stegasoraus.



3. These are an oldy but goody. The students match the designated dinosaurs to the mat and count them out as they do it. I got these from a retired teacher that lives down the street from my parents. The kids love them.


4. Last week we made cupcake flowers.



5. We made bubbly volcanoes. You need LOTS of baking soda, but when you mix it with food coloring and vinegar it bubbles up. The kids loved it. :)






Have a great weekend!

2 comments

  1. HI! I am so glad I found your blog through Doodle Bugs Five for Friday. I am currently finishing up a master's in ECSE! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 days of IEPs? You poor thing. That's going to be a loooong couple of days. Hope you're able to make it through the week.

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.