Five for Friday



Five things fun from this week (mostly non-school related). Since this week was Spring break these are some of the highlights. We stayed home, but stayed busy!

1. Opening Day at Comerica was today and they won against the Yankees! Go Tigers!



2. Ethan, my sister, my dad, and I enjoyed a fun day in Detroit. We went to the Historical Detroit museum, American Coney Island (I love Coney dogs! and Ethan loved his hotdog!), went on the river walk, hunted for life size bobbleheads, and checked out Comerica Park.



3. We went to the Detroit Zoo.
 
4. We also were able to go to some parks on the days the weather was decent.

5. School related. Last week, we finished up our Eric Carle caterpillars.


Teaching Blog Addict - Ultimate Freebie
 
 


 
You can get the next freebie here /Hungry-Caterpillar-Roll-Say-Picture-Id-Freebie or
 

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fun week. I love the caterpillars - too cute! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your position word book! My kids can use extra practice, so I can definitely use it!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top