Five for Friday


1. We began discussing flowers this week and planted some seeds. Nothing is coming up yet, which makes me nervous. Here in MI we haven't had any sun all week though.

2. We made these pretty flowers.





3. Using toilet paper rolls cut out in different ways we made some more flowers.

4. One of our parents had chicks she was raising and she came in and shared them with us. A lot of the kids went up and readily touched them, which shocked me!


5. Our spring sensory bin. Shovels, sand, flowers, and a couple of pretend ladybugs and butterflies. The kids loved this one!


Now for some Friday Freebies! :) 

Check out Kindergarten Works for a 2013-2014.  If you are like me I am already making some notes of things I would like to do for next year and this will make that planning much easier.

You can also download Butterfly Number Clips here on tpt 



Freebie Fridays



2 comments

  1. We planted our seeds this week too! No sun in MN too! I hope they start sprouting soon!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of seeds did you plant? Some seeds germinate faster than others. We haven't done our planting yet. I usually try to time it closer to Earth day. We never have a sun problem in Southern California and I have the wrinkles to prove it!

    Christina
    Christina’s Kinder Blossoms

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.