Let's Get Acquainted Classroom Style



  

Topic: My Classroom

We spend so much time in our classrooms. It can be like a second home. We will get acquainted today by sharing three(3) of our favorite areas in our classrooms.

1.

My birthday board with their homemade crowns. My kiddos love decorating their own crowns and look forward to when their birthday comes to take them off the board.

2. My moveable sensory bin. I change it out for each theme or every couple of weeks and the kids have loved investigating what is inside.





3. Student Work Sample Board. I made glitter clothespins and have been displaying my student's work. They enjoy having their work up there and it is nice for the parents to see too.





Make sure to link up with Latoya at Flying into First Grade!


2 comments

  1. What a great idea to have a birthday board with handmade crowns! I know the kids must be so excited when it is finally their turn to take it down and get to wear it!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spiders! Awesome! I just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway! I'm giving away a really cool pencil sharpener! So come on over!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top