Let's Get Acquainted

Link up with Latoya over at Flying into First

Topic - Stranded on an Island-What three things would you have to have with you?

1. Pictures of Ethan or him...Am I allowed to bring a person?

2. iPhone

I have become quite dependent on my phone. Hopefully I would have some cell service to get a hold of someone to come pick me up. :)

3. a hair tie



I always start the day out with my hair down, but by the end it is always up in a ponytail or in a messy bun.

What would you bring with you?! Happy Sunday! I am heading back into work after being off for a week and the anxiety of going back is already beginning. I hate having to go back. You never know how the kids will be after a week off and the routine being different. Also, there have been some other changes occuring that are making me somewhat apprehensive. Well, for now I just need to enjoy the rest of my day off and I hope everyone else has a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Going back is always tough. Good luck!
    Sara
    PolkaDot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with going back tomorrow! Hope all goes smoothly. I like the hair tie idea. I always like to have one in my purse for when my hair is bothering me!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can probably bring one person, right? Go Tigers! I'm a Michigan blogger too. :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweetie is adorable! :) I'm glad you 'took him on this trip'! :) Thanks for sharing! :) Good luck on your first day back! :)

    XOXO,
    Tamara

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade


    ReplyDelete
  5. I think people are allowed. =) I brought my kiddos too.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top