On the Farm

This upcoming week we are going to continue to talk about farm animals. This past week we made some really cute farm animals.
We made some sheep. The afternoon class made these.


We made some chicks...I loved the eyes on this one!

We also fed the horse some apples. The students used their fingerprint to be the "apples" and had to count out the apples.



I got these fine motor activities from Lakeshore. The kids use a scoop or tweezers to feed the animals.



A kindergarten class made these but I just thought these cows were adorable!


I sorted out the farm animals from the zoo animals and the kids just had to match the farm animals. We will use this puzzle in a couple of weeks to match the zoo animals and farm animals. You can get this cute puzzle at Amazon

Now for a fun freebie. We are going to be doing this fun sensory activity next week. You can get it at my tpt store


 Paint a Pig FREEBIE

Make sure to check out my On the Farm Literacy and Math Activities! I have made some updates and now there are 145 pages of fun activities for the kids to do.


Have a great weekend! I think it suppose to finally beautiful out here so I can't wait!


1 comment

  1. It is finally nice here too! I LOVE your little horse book! Such a cute idea to do fingerprints for the apples!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.