Worm Sorting


Since we are talking about plants worms came up. I have some of these measuring worms and this week we are going to sort with them.
Learning Resources® - Measuring Worms, Math Manipulatives, for Grades Pre-K and Up - Sold As 1 Set - Colorful, squishy worms make counting, sorting and measuring fun.
You can get the measuring worms here on Amazon.

I created these size worm sorting mats to go with these. Again this is another task my little ones can do while I am working 1 on 1 with a student and I can check how they are doing quickly and easily. My kids love using manipulatives like these. I have some bugs, transportation, farm animals, and a few others that kids just love to use! Have a great Tuesday!




Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Cute idea! I love doing big/small sorting with my kiddos, might need to add in the "medium" to make it a little tougher!

    Kayla
    My Special Learners

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.