5 for Friday


Make sure to link up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Only 7-1/2 more days of school! I am definitely looking forward to break! This end of the year has been a stressful one and I am looking forward to some downtime. This week was only a four day week, which was nice. Here are a few things we did.

1. We made Tigers. The PM class painted their tigers.

The AM class made these tigers.

2. We practiced writing numerals 1-20 with q-tips.

1.


3. With the morning class we practiced counting 1-3 with this fun strawberry game from Lakeshore.


4. This is the summer sensory bin. There are stones, shells, and rocks.


5. I saw this fun activity outside while my kiddos were on the playground. The Kindergarten students would run to back of the blacktop and have to write a word and then run back. They get rid of some excess energy and are reinforcing sight words.




Now for a freebie. I am trying to get my kids that are moving onto Kindergarten rhyming and this is a shovel and pail matching game to help reinforce that concept. You can get it at my tpt store or

Rhyming-Pails-and-Shovels

Rhyming Pails and Shovels

Freebie Fridays









2 comments

  1. Love everything about this post! The number painting, word race, and the freebie! Ah! You are great!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tigers are the best! Thanks for the freebie, too. :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top