Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share a few fun things we did this week.

We learned about bugs. I got this fun counting out ants instant learning center from Lakeshore. You can get it here. The kids loved it and the ants look real!



2. We made a life cycle of a butterfly.


3. I pulled out my counting out frog lily pads. It is great for fine motor too!



4. We made cloud dough. I used vegetable oil instead of baby oil and it seemed to work well. The kids loved it!



5. The morning class made these handprints and pinched paper to put around the heart (another great fine motor activity).


The afternoon made clouds with flowers, bugs and cotton swabs cut off at the top.


Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!


2 comments

  1. Your Mother's Day card is precious. What a great way to incorporate those fine motor skills into your lesson! I hope you have a great weekend!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell of baby oil grosses me out, so I like the idea of subbing other oils...I wonder if coconut would work. :) I'll experiment.

    Are those pies from Lakeshore also as part of that ant/picnic kit?
    Those are really cute...

    :)
    Nicolette
    The Classroom Creative

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top