May Currently


 
Listening-to American Restoration...it is amazing how they can restore items that are so old into something that is amazing! Ethan has just started mimicking me reading to him. It cracks me up because he even points to the pictures like I do when I read to him.
 
Loving-MI's spring has finally started! It has been in the 70s and sunny! It is beautiful! I've been happy to get a run outside after work all this week.
 
Thinking- this end of the year has been insane. The other ECSE teacher is out on medical leave and I have had to cover all of her IEPs and help with everything and it has been super stressful!
 
Wanting- summer break...I need some relaxation! 
 
Needing- a vacation with my family. We haven't been any where together since last year's Spring Break. It is definitely needed to get away for just a little while.  I have been really tired and am longing for some more sleep!
 
Summer Bucket List- I am going to Chicago with Ethan and my parents as soon as school is done and I am really looking forward to it. Now that grad school is done and work will be done soon I need a good read!


TGIF tomorrow and make sure to link up!


Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Kate... I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you have tons of Ethan time. My husband and I look forward to our time as parents. Hope your last 23 days is great. I have 17 with children, and then a week or more of post planning. So much to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I agree sleep is in need for me as well!! I like that you have the countdown for school too!!!
    -Lovely Nina
    www.lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also road tripping to Chicago this summer. I'll be going the end of June so I'm hoping the weather is still *just right* for touristy stuff.

    Good idea of the non-school book. I find myself sometimes slipping into Junie B. Jones speech, lol.

    Found you through the linky.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you read Kristen Hannah, but she's one of my favorite authors. I highly recommend her. Jodi Picoult has a new book out called The Storyteller that was awesome!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top