Some Summertime Freebies

I love how in MI you can go from 50s one day to mid-80s the next. Today is going to be a warm one almost 90! With summer in the air I have a a few freebies to share that we will be doing in the upcoming weeks (only 3, 4 day weeks left!) We are going to be learning about ocean animals and celebrating summertime!

Students will count scoops of ice cream and write or trace the number. Wherever, your kiddos are at.

You can get the How Many Scoops of Ice Cream Freebie at my tpt store

We are going to begin learning about ocean animals next week and doing an ocean vs. animal sort.

You can get this here


 Ocean vs. Zoo Animal Sort

 
I will be posting some more freebies in the upcoming weeks as I seem to have lots of summertime ones! :) Happy Monday!

2 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.