Summer Bucket List



I am linking up with Hadar, April and Teri to create a Summer Bucket List.
1. Organize files...

Yes, it's a HUGE mess!

2. Laminate, laminate, laminate...

I really want to purchase the Scotch laminator because I have heard such great things about it.


3. Go on a vacation! Due to Matt's job we have not been on a vacation in over a year and I am in desperate need to get away. I have a few trips planned.

Chicago



Heading Up North to Alpena!

4. Making a Sub Tub


5. Making this cute little stand that can be changed for different places (grocery store, vet, etc).


6. And last but not least...as much time with my little guy as possible!




2 comments

  1. I love that stand! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I may have to get directions from you. :) P.S. Your little guy is adorable!!!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top