Teacher Appreciation Day

Our PTC at our building is phenomenal! This week they have daily events planned for us. The theme is Dr. Seuss and they have done some really cute things with the theme! Yesterday we had different flavored popcorn around the Hop on Pop book. Today we had individual lunches made for us (escuse the mess on the desk). Some of the lunches came in bags and others came in buckets...more storage! Yay! :)

 
Also, my new carpet came in for circle time. My kids love it! I used to use velcro dots and the kids would pick them up and eat them, take them home and move them around everywhere. This will eliminate some of that!

 
Also, the Teachers Pay Teachers Sale is going on! I bought some new clip art and cannot wait to begin creating with it!

Photobucket

1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.