This and That



Well, this past weekend has been relaxing and fun. We went to the Toledo Zoo and to the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum. If you ever get the chance I recommend both and they are both super kid-friendly. On Saturday, I was excited to get my diploma in the mail! Yay! I also found out on Friday that I was nominated for being an outstanding teacher in Early Childhood education in our district. It was a nice surprise and very humbling!

I also had the opportunity to finish spending some of my budget that is left this year. I bought these fun Alphabet Sound cards. Many of my students have a limited vocabulary so as we learn the letter of the week I want to review these daily and can talk about each of them. I love that they are all real photographs. I got some more washable ink pads, some colorful bug manipulatives, and not pictured are some star builders that are being ordered and sent to the store. The bug manipulatives are intended to be used with these cute bug sorting mats from prekinders.com. You can get the mats here


Now for a freebie. I love ice cream and we will be having ice cream sundaes for our end of the year party. You can get this emergent reader here at my tpt store


  Colorful Ice Cream Emergent Reader Freebie
 
Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on your Master's degree and your nomination!!! We are also having an ice cream party this last week of school, so your freebie is perfect! Have a great day. :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the freebie -enjoy your ice cream party!

    The Science Vault

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.