5 for Friday

fiveforfriday
I'm linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday!

This past week was a lot of fun and I must say I feel like I am finally getting my energy back. When I left school this year I was terribly burned out, but am getting back into the groove finally!

1. Ethan got out in his pool for the first time this summer!


2. We had our first play date with a good friend of mine and her two kids. Ethan loved following her son around.


3. Saturday I went to a concert...Dawes. If you have not heard of them I definitely recommend checking them out.



4. I just completed two activity packs.

The lemonade pack you get here at tpt





5. Now for a freebie. I had made some I Can Awards previously, but after Krista came out with these cute badges I could not resist making new ones. I love all of the clip art she comes out with!

You can get it here on tpt or




 
Freebie Fridays

Have a great weekend!


2 comments

  1. Love the freebie! Thanks. Your other packs look great, too. Ethan is sure a cutie patootie!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the I Can Awards!!!! What a great idea! I will use these for sure! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.