Five for Friday on a Sunday

 


School is done and I just back from Chicago. It was a fun weekend vacation and definitely needed.  Here are a few things I did this past week with my kiddos.

1. Starfish. The morning class cut out the star and sprinkled some sand and glitter on it.

 
The afternoon class used bubble wrap to paint their starfish and add glitter.
 
 
 
 
 
2. We made sharks. The kids painted them gray and added triangles for fins.
 


 
3. We made fish.



 
4. I have this great category sort from Lakeshore. Unfortunately I did not see this particular one available now, but there are lots of other category sorts available there.  


 
5. Had a blast in Chicago! :)
 

Have a great rest of the weekend!



4 comments

  1. I do an ocean themed summer school class and these are great ideas! Thanks!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *I had a spelling typo before and I'm such a teacher that I couldn't leave it!

    I LOVE the sharks! The googly eyes are the perfect touch. I must do this with my niece. Thanks for the idea!

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Harris
    Mrs. Harris Teaches Science!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.