Five for Friday

It is hard to believe my first week of summer vacation has come and gone! I have loved every minute of the relaxation and being able to catch-up on everything.

Here are some highlights from this week:

1. Ethan and I found a snapping turtle at the park and I think it was laying some eggs as she (I am assuming it is a girl) had built a nest of sorts.


2. While cleaning the spare bedroom out (I also intend on finish redoing it...it is only painted right now) I found this fun record mirror my sister had made for me. I am putting it up in the spare bedroom.


3. I have read a non-educational and non-school required book. I love the Mindy project and enjoyed this quick read! You can get it here



4. I have finally gotten my butt back in gear and started working out on a more routine basis. I love hitting the trails during the summer and Ethan loves it because then we can go to the park afterwards.



5. I have a 4th of July freebie for you! I know it is a little ways away, but it will be here before we know it. You can get it at tpt or
 Fourth of July Number File Folder Game


Freebie Fridays 


 Have a great weekend!



2 comments

  1. Your running path looks wonderfully peaceful! Good for you! Enjoy your weekend! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that your path looks very peaceful. I could almost here the birds chirping when I saw it. Enjoy. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.