Five for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. She will be  taking a break for the month of July. You can link up with Cara at The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!


This week was a busy one! Here are a few things we (Ethan and I) did...

1. We went up north with my family while Matt was away for work. It was a lot of fun! The weather was perfect and we got up to Mackinac Island. If you ever come to MI you must go there. There are no cars on the island and only horses and buggies or bikes.



2. I finished painting our deck. We are currently trying to freshen up the outside of our house. We got a new pergola and decided to try the Rust-o-leum deck paint instead of replacing our deck.



3. Ethan got a weird rash on his one leg and we are trying to get that under control. It is not contagious and it doesn't bother him, but it looks bad. Fortunately it is starting to heal, but this is not the first time he has gotten some weird illness or rash and I always feel bad whenever it happens because he never complains or acts differently.

4. We got to see some early 4th of July fireworks in Rochester.




5. Here is a freebie for you all! You can get it at tpt here
This is going to be a great early finisher task for my students and I may even use it whole group with my little ones. The words same and different are very challenging for them so this should help.

Freebie Fridays

 
Have a great weekend!

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top