Monday Made It and a Freebie

I am excited to be linking up for another Monday Made It. This one is not overly crafty, but was fun to make and I think my kiddos are going to love it.

The pom-pom drop idea came from Princesses, Pies, and Preschool Pizzazz
This is what hers looked like:




This is the one I made:

I made it hangable so I can move it around my classroom more easily. I just chose four colors because it will be a beginning of the year activity for matching. This summer Ethan will get to play with it and practice matching. This is great for building up fine motor strength too. I have these great gator grabbers that are perfect for little ones hands that I intend on using with them. You can get them here

<br><i>Give little fingers a workout! Sized to develop fine motor skills in even smaller hands.</i><br>


Another thing I made awhile ago, but never got to share is this LOVE canvas made with Ethan's hand and footprints. I love hand and footprint crafts! They are adorable.


I also made this for our spare bedroom. I repainted it and mod podged some wooden frames from Michaels. Then I made some paper flowers and put a button in the middle of the flower. Super easy and turned out cute.



What have you been making? Make sure to link up!
  

Now for a freebie. :) You can get it at my tpt store or

 
Happy Monday! I am especially excited because this was my last Monday of the school year!


2 comments

  1. Love the pom pom drop idea- my students would love it! Thanks also for the freebie!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pom, pom drop is such a GREAT idea, thanks for sharing! I will be making one for my classroom. My teammates will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top