Back to School Goals and What I'm Loving Wed

 I am linking up with I Heart Recess for Monthly Goals: Back to School.

 
Personal: I always find myself doing lots of work at home as soon as Ethan goes to bed. I need to make sure to set some time aside for myself.
 
Organization: My desk is organized chaos. I need to put everything away where it belongs right away rather than letting it just pile up.
 
Planning: I am one of two ECSE teachers in the south end and there are three teachers in the north end. I would like to plan with them more often if possible.
 
Professional: I have all of my PECS ready to go. I just need to use them effectively and consistently.
 
Students: Try to get them to have fun and meet all of their needs to the best of my ability. I have a lot of kids returning this year, which is nice because I know them and they know me. I know what works for them and what doesn't so I should be able to meet their needs more easily.
 
Motto: I feel like we are getting away from play and play leads to discovery. The kids want to learn more without even realizing they are learning when it is presented through play.  
How a child plays, shows their strengths and abilities in creativity and social skills.  It encourages them to think for themselves, and be their own person.  One can learn a lot from watching a child play.

I am also linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday.




What are your back to school goals and what are you loving this Wednesday?!




2 comments

  1. Your bag is super cute, and the doors look great! I totally feel you on the "play" thing! Those of you working in ECSE are amazing. You all help your kiddos grow so much!!!

    Becca
    Kindergarten A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I can't wait to hear more about your font maker. I really want one!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.