Fav Pins Friday and a {Freebie}

Make sure to link up with Cara Carroll over  The First Grade Parade. I have been having a blast checking out what others have pinned recently. There are so many great ideas!
Here are some of my favorite pins from this week.
For the classroom...
farmer's marketHaving a farmer's market in the dramatic play area. You can see the post with lots of ideas at Teaching 2 and 3 Years Old
Color coded visual schedules http://www.autismclassroomnews.com
I love this idea for individual students. Another thought of how to make these are using 5 gallon paint sticks and painting them. You can read more about that at Autism Classroom News.
Food....
I am trying this for dinner tonight. Let's hope it is as good as it looks!
My Style...
This cute hoodie.
I love this sweater! I don't think I could get away with white shorts with a one year old though. I would get something on them!
Summer Outfit
I am loving this haircut!
Love this cut!Isn't this nail polish fun!
NEW NeonHaywire CustomBlended NEON Glitter Nail by lushlacquer- Is this real??!!
Quotes...
Don't look back. You're not going that way. Unknown


We are going to our second concert this week. I went from having not gone to any concerts in about a year and a half to now going to two in one week. Fun times! I hope everyone else has a great weekend!




1 comment

  1. Thanks for the Learning Through Play signs. Adding photos of students at each center will be perfect for the classroom. The grilled chicken looks delicious! I will have to give the marinade a try,

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.