Favorite Pins Friday


You can link up with Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade.

Here are some of my favorite pins from this week.
Splat the Cat.
splat the cat
A number book. Definitely want to try this with my afternoon class.
number book
Magnetic painting. I have pinned something similar before. I need to try it this year. I think my kids will have a lot of fun with this!
magnetic painting
A number line with beads. Another thing I would like to try with pm kids that are ready.
number line
Now for a freebie.



Freebie Fridays


Enjoy the freebie and what have you pinned this week?

2 comments

  1. I love Splat!! He is a class favorite.
    I would love for you to link up to my Christmas in July Linky Party. It does not have to be a holiday activity. Just grab the button and link up.
    I Dream of First Grade
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the linky! I am going to make sure to link up!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.