Lego Task Card Freebie

I totally forgot about these until Erica over at Sprinkles to Kindergarten shared her block task cards. These are some task cards for how to use a book and magnet puzzles that my kids love from Melissa and Doug.  I have made some similar cards for building Mr. Potato Head. You can get that here Visuals are so useful for all students, but especially your special needs students. The more visuals the better! Enjoy and have a fun Wednesday!
Happy 4th of July too! It is Matt and my 4th Anniversary tomorrow. Where has the time gone?! We are going to be celebrating with family and friends with a BBQ which I am looking forward too!

Check out these lego task cards here. 



1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top