Monday Made It- Christmas in July



Well, as I prepare for some of the things are related to the Holiday season and goes with the Christmas in July theme I have seen so many people doing. Don't forget to link up with Fourth Grade Frolics for lots of other fun ideas!

This idea came from Teach Preschool
Christmas bow magnetic play in preschoolI just got a bunch of bows and put a magnet on the back. Super easy, but I think the kids will love it. A way to make it a little more challenging would be to ask the students to put a certain number of bows on or only certain colors. I have a baking hseet that I will wrap up when the time comes.

I made a felt tree with circle ornaments. I think I may put numbers on them so the afternoon can be a little more challenged.

Here is the one I found on pinterest. I plan on putting mine up on the flannel board.A felt tree for toddlers to decorate again and again...
This one is not related to the holiday season, but can be used all year long. Thumbs up/ down great for rhyming and answering questions in a whole group setting. The original idea came from a Differentiated Kindergarten.


You can get that freebie here



While cleaning out my closets at the end of the year I found some links tucked away in the back corner and this year I want to make use of them so I  made polka dot link ABC and number cards that you can get here or

Today is my first day of summer school.  Many of the supplies that had been ordered had not come in yet so I have not photocopied anything and a lot of my crafts are not ready to go due to the supplies not being here on time. So I may be winging it today. Wish me luck!





4 comments

  1. I love the "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down" concept. Kids do LOVE being able to respond to questioning in unique ways! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Come over to my blog to read about it!

    justaprimarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebies! I was getting ready to make the Thumbs up/down cards so now I don't have to!!!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebies - I teach special ed too, just in Middle school. :)

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top