Monday Made It Visuals and a {Freebie}

 
I am linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.
 
 
Since I have begun teaching summer school I have not had as much time to craft and once summer school begins I know I only have a few weeks left of summer! Yikes! Anyways, here are a few things I got around to. I put my Learning Through Play Book together. I am going to put the kids pictures in there once the school year starts.
 
 
 
 
I made some more song visuals. The one on the left is Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. You can find the visuals (better ones...of course I found this after the fact) on Boardmaker Share
 
 
I also found them on Boardmaker Share.
 
 
The Chicken Dance visuals also came from Boardmaker Share. There are lots of great activities and visuals on this site as well!

 
Another great site for visuals is Prekindergarten...The Right Beginning. They have lots of visuals!
 
I also got a coupon book to store my calendar month tags and numbers. This idea came from Erin at Eberhart's Explorers.

 
Last, but not least I have made a few fonts that you can have. Just click on the font to download it. If you do you use it if you could just put Font By: Kate Merian http://funinecse.blogspot.com/ I would appreciate it! Enjoy!
 

 

 

 
 
 
Have a great week!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 


4 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top