Monday Made It


This past week Ethan and I had some fun trying out some of the many pins I have pinned to try with him.

First, we tried bath paint.
You need baby shampoo (4 squirts), corn starch (1tbsp), water, (1-2tsp) and food coloring (1-2 drops) and just mix it.

I got the recipe from team dischinger


 
Ethan loved it. He was surprised that the color showed up on the tub. It washes away super easily, which is great!
 
We also made some sidewalk paint.  

For the sidewalk paint all you need is 1 part water, 1 part cornstarch and a drop of food coloring.

The recipe came from All Things Simple

He also loved this. We only did one color because I wasn't sure if his attention would last or not. It lasted longer than I anticipated.
 
For my students at school I made Velcro popsicle sticks. Super easy. We will see if they like them. I got the color popsicle sticks from Lakeshore and the Velcro at Hobby Lobby. The idea came from Tot Treasures

 
 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 

I also made a corresponding worksheet of what they can create with the sticks. Some of my students will need some guidance with that.
I also made the birthday pencils I give each of the students. I used my Cricut to cut out the balloons and just cut two slits and add the pencil.

Have a great Monday!

4 comments

  1. The sidewalk paint is cool! Love the idea of velcro on popsicle sticks!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    Learning is for Superstars is on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves doing the bathtub paint too. You can also make bath dough with baking soda, Kool-aid powder, and a little water. It's lots of fun too.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun! I am going to have to try that!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.