Monday Made It


I am linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics. Make sure to check it out for some great classroom ideas.
Well, it is my final week of summer school and I am heading back into my room this coming week. Yikes! Where did the summer go?!

Here are a few crafts I was able to make this week. Nice and easy ones!

I made some alphabet gems inspired by Polka Dot Kinders


I also made some felt letters. I used foam instead of paint chips like I saw at Make, Take, Teach.


I finally put labels on the containers I have in my bathroom. The jars are from Bath and Body Work candles. You can get the labels at www.thriftyandchic.com



I also decorated my clipboard with Washi Tape!


I found new student bag labels on pinterest, but when I went to print the labels I realized I did not have just 8 labels per sheet, so I made new labels with 10. If you want to print 8 you can too from Miss Kindergarten.
  
 
Last, but not least... I am having a Birthday Sale. My birthday is this Wednesday so from today to Wednesday my tpt store is all 20% off!
 

Also check out Oodles of Teaching for a great giveaway I am participating in.

 
Have a great Monday. I am off to summer school!

5 comments

  1. Hi Kate! Love the letters you made this week! I also like the labels for new student bags - great idea and thanks for sharing. I am a new follower by the way - hi!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. I would love to know what you will be using the gemstone letters and foam letters for in the classroom! The containers for your bathroom are beautiful! Love that they were DIY!

    Polka Dots & Teaching Tots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anticipating using the letters for putting them in order, drawing them out of a bag and identifying the letter. I was also thinking of using them for trying to begin spelling words and in a sensory bin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post. I've memorized the song for washing hands already!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.