Monday Made It


I am linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. This past week I made some simple crafts for my room.

A pointer bin. I have been slowly collecting more and more pointers and they need a spot instead of just being put wherever. I just used a Clorox container, spray glue, and scrapbook paper.



I also made transportation magnets. I know you can buy magnets, but we end up collecting a bunch of them throughout the year and so I try to reuse those.



Just in case you missed it to I made Lego task cards.



TI made a DIY light table for my kiddos. Ethan gets to enjoy it right now! :)

The idea came from Sugar Aunts blog and it was super easy. All you need is a clear sterlite bin and white lights.



I also bought Ethan a bin to start keeping his work in. I want to keep his first finger-painting and scribbles.




I also have finally printed off loads of things that need to get laminated. I don't have a personal laminator and have been contemplating getting one. Laminating is free at our school so I don't know how much I would use it and I don't want to be spending loads of money on the laminating pouches. We will see what I decide.


Well, I am off to set-up my room for Summer School. Have a great Monday!



2 comments

  1. Some great ideas here! Really like the light box. Thanks for sharing at Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you at Classroom Freebies. I love the light bin. I'm teaching K/1 this fall. It would be a neat addition to my classroom!
    I am running a contest for some prizes if you would like to enter!
    All the best,
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade
    Following as Sarah Winchell

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top