Summer School and {Freebie}

Well, yesterday I got into my classroom for summer school. It is huge! We were in the same building last year and it is awesome! There is lots of storage, the room is very big and where things are located has really been thought about for kids and teachers alike. I unfortunately forgot to take pictures. :(
I had brought my son in to help and so I was somewhat distracted. I will try to get some on Monday. I was also bummed because our paper supply (white and construction paper) had not come in so I couldn't make copies or get my crafts ready as early as I would like. Normally I print everything for the entire 12 days ahead of time.

Anyways, here are some freebies that I will be using when I teach summer school. The two class books (We Share Everything and How Many Letters in Your Name) are from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten.

You can get this emergent reader and tracing shapes freebie on tpt

 What Shape is Inside the Apple? Freebie

This is going to be used with this particular craft from Mrs. Williamson over at Welcome to Room 36
Love these. Hang up for Open House
   

Have a great Tuesday. :)


3 comments

  1. Thanks for all the freebies! You should sign up for the alphabet exchange!
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate! I saw your comment on my blog and couldn't find your email to respond to you! But I did make the half size ABC posters available here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polka-Dot-Alphabet-Posters-and-Word-Wall-Headers-755318 But the half size posters will also be available in black and white in the new Guided Reading pack...which is finished but not uploaded to TPT just yet! I love your blog! I am now following :)

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.