Summer School Week 2 and freebies


Well, the second week of summer school is done. Here are a few pictures of things we did this past week.

We played the sticky hands game again. The kids LOVE this! They have been requesting it daily. All you need to do it get some sticky hands at the dollar store and put cards out for students to catch. It can be used for anything. We have been using vocab cards and then the kids have been tracing the word. You can get a hand slap freebie here


We made some fish, seahorses, painted the sea with bubble wrap and wrote our numbers with q-tips.





We have been writing daily. We have completed the sentences:
I can...
I like (color)
I like (food)
and
I see...


Next week is our last week. We will be celebrating being in Kindergarten.
Have a great Thursday!



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.