Throwback Thursday



Well for this Throwback Thursday it is Five for Friday-zoo Edition with a freebie. You can link up with Cara at The First Grade Parade! I hope enjoy the freebie (again) and are staying cool. It has been so hot (mid-90s) and muggy here! I  hoping this weekend is a bit cooler. My first week of summer school is done and I have a some fun things to show in the next couple of days. So make sure to check back! :)


________________________________________________________

Friday, May 17, 2013


Five for Friday- Zoo Edition

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. This past week we began talking about zoo animals. We made giraffes...

Some zebras...


and some flamingos.


This is one of the kindergarten teachers 3-D Shapes projects. I thought it was really cute and a good visual for these shapes.


5. We also played Alphabet soup and picked out letters and traced them on the recording sheet.









2 comments

  1. Hi, Kate. Thanks for offering to donate a product for my give-a-way! I am in the process of getting it together. Could you email me at ragan808@gmail.com ? Thanks :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3d art project! Great post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.