Throwback Thursday

Happy 4th of July! We are having some friends over for a BBQ, beanbags, and a bonfire and possibly some fireworks to celebrate Matt and my 4th Anniversary. Before all the festivities start Ethan is taking a nap and I am catching up on reading some blogs.


Anyway, I am participating in Cara's Throwback Thursday. I did this with my little ones this past year and they loved digging for the dino bones in the sand. Have a great 4th of July!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Dinosaur Dig

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun for the kiddos. Buy some dog bones and on the blog I saw she spray painted them white, but I had an almond color spray already so I used that. I sprayed them and then added numbers and letters to the bones. You put them in the sand table and the kids hunt them out. I made a recording sheet for the students too. This way they can collect the bones they get and then record their findings. I will have the kids use bingo markers to record their findings.




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top