Back to School I Go!


Where did the summer go?! I am heading back into work tomorrow. Yikes! Fortunately, I get to kind of ease into it. We have preschool screeners this week and then we have to write up IEPs and METs for the kiddos that qualify or are tested for ECSE. It is optional, but I like meeting with the kids and getting an idea of who may be in my class this coming school year.

We went on vacation this past week and it was definitely needed. We did a lot of day trips or mini vacations this summer, but not any with my husband because of work so this was definitely needed for us as a family. We went to Cincinnati and Dayton. It was a planes, trains, and animals vacation!  We went to the Cincinnati Zoo (definitely recommend!), National Air Force Museum, Cincinnati's Natural and Science Museum, Newport Aquarium, and a few other things. It was very relaxing and technology free for the most part.

Well, since getting home and getting some errands done before the work week starts I have been adding some items to my tpt wishlist that I will be purchasing very shortly here. I am having tpt sale as well. Make sure to check out my store here.



Happy Shopping and if you are heading back to work tomorrow good luck!! :)





1 comment

  1. I wish I had a great set up for back to school like you! That sounds so nice! We went back last week and I was tuckered out by Friday. I was worried about you since you hadn't posted since Wednesday!!! I am glad you were just enjoying your last few days of summer vacation. Have a good week back.
    PreschoolWonders

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top