Classroom Digs


I am linking up for teacher week 2013. You can link up here to share your classroom.



I originally posted my classroom tour here

This is more of the abridged version of it. I don't have a specific theme. It is mostly just bright and colorful.
 A picture from the door.

 
The calendar area. Everything is accessible for my little ones to point and put things up when they are special helper.


 
Rules, clip chart, schedule. I also got this big book holder. Someone was putting it into storage so I asked my principal if I could take it and she said I could. Now my big books will have a place rather than in between my file cabinet and the wall.


 
My para and my desk area. I couldn't move her desk over. The custodians said they would take care of that for me.


 
Some of my cabinets.




I cover up all of the toys because I have some little ones who love to dump and pull everything out. This discourages that.
 
The kitchen area.


 
This corner is where I run my language/academic center. I can see everyone from here.


 
 
 
I put up my welcome banner.

 
This is going to be our picture wall.




 Is your room all ready to go?! I know a lot of people have started or start school this week. We do not start with the kids until after labor day. I do preschool screeners in the north end of our district so the two weeks before we report back I am not able to get into my classroom. It is kind of nice with no one else there though because I can get a lot done without getting distracted or chit-chatting. I also have the copier and laminator all to myself. :) I can't wait to check out other people's rooms.



1 comment

  1. Love your little colored chairs on the rug! Where did you get them? Em

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top