Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.

Well, it was another crazy week. IEPs are all completed for the incoming students, I met my new teammate who is high energy and full of great ideas (very excited to be working with her), and we had our Opening Day festivities for the district.


1. This year our opening day presenter was, Dr. Adolph Brown. He was awesome (inspirational, entertaining, and realistic about teaching)! He discussed relationships and being a 'balcony' teacher (super positive and being able to connect with the students on a personal level). You can check out the website here
I am going to try to read his book Real Talk.




2. On Wednesday, we took Ethan to his first Tiger's game. He was very well behaved which I was a little nervous about because an almost 2 year old can be unpredictable.




3. I finished my friends unit that I have been working on for awhile now. You can check it out at  tpt or tn





4. Tomorrow we are getting together with a group of friends from college. We always have a blast getting together with everyone because the opportunities are so few and far between now that many of us have moved out of state, have kids and busy lives now. It should be a fun time!

5. Here is a color matching freebie. You get this at tpt or tn


Freebie Fridays




2 comments

  1. The book you have shared sounds like an interesting read! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.